Sunday, September 13, 2026

Hindi Diwas (September 14, 2026) Inner Vision and the Light of the Hindi Language: From the Pen of an Eye Surgeon "I am Hindi... I reside in every vision, I beat in every heart..." Dr. Suresh Pandey (Eye Surgeon, Author, Motivational Speaker, Cyclist, Nationalist Thinker, Kota) > I am your very own Hindi, > I am the identity of India, > Of culture, values, and brotherhood, > I am the ultimate pride. > Like the holy stream of the Ganga, > Every word of mine flows, > Love, dedication, and patriotism, > Is what every letter of mine conveys... I am Hindi... I am that eternal light illuminating the inner vision of this great nation for centuries. I am not a dead language confined to the rigid rules of grammar or the pages of a dictionary. I am a pulsation, an unbreakable bond, and the ceaseless flow of India's consciousness. Just as a doctor removes the web of a cataract from the eyes of a despondent and blind patient to restore the light of the world to them, exactly like that, as a cultural physician, I have been removing the webs of ignorance clouding the mind of this nation for centuries. The circulation of blood in the body gives a person physical life, but the circulation of my letters in the arteries of the nation makes it ideologically alive. I was born from the sacred womb of the divine language Sanskrit, but I have given shelter to every dialect and culture like a mother. The sweetness of Awadhi, the melody of Braj, the chime of Bhojpuri, the valor of Rajasthani, and the simplicity of Malvi are my own living forms. From the snowy valleys of Kashmir to the shores of Kanyakumari, I am that invisible thread connecting hearts, which has witnessed the marvelous confluence of literature, art, philosophy, and science for centuries. My dictionary does not contain mere inert words, but records the living heartbeats of this nation's history. I have seen the cruel eras of foreign invaders, heard the clanking of the chains of slavery, became the echo of revolutionary slogans in the freedom struggle, and ultimately adorned the forehead of a free nation as its shining Bindi. I am Hindi, flowing continuously like a perennial river. Remember that era of extreme darkness of slavery in history when the arrogance of foreign languages struck at my roots. It was then that the unprecedented light of Saint Kabir Das's fearlessness, Goswami Tulsidas's devotion to Ram, and Mirabai's surrender erupted from my very soil. Just think, the great poet Surdas may not have seen the world with physical eyes, but through my words, the inner vision he gave to society spread that divine light of parental love (Vatsalya) even in a dark age, which continues to guide the world today. An eye surgeon can restore sight by removing cataracts with surgical skill, but the divine vision to see with the eyes of wisdom (Pragya Chakshu) despite blindness is born only from my womb. From the father of modern Hindi, Bharatendu Harishchandra, to the emperor of storytelling, Munshi Premchand, writers painted the true picture of society using my words. 'Mahapran' Suryakant Tripathi Nirala and National Poet Ramdhari Singh Dinkar infused such vigor into my veins that I became the fierce voice of freedom. The works of Mahadevi Varma gave unfathomable depth to emotions, and Harivansh Rai Bachchan gave a philosophical sweetness to bitter reality through his timeless poems. Immortal martyrs like Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar Azad, and Ramprasad Bismil revered the motherland in my very words while kissing the hangman's noose. It was my unifying power that despite being non-Hindi speakers, great figures like Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati, Lokmanya Tilak, and C. Rajagopalachari supported me to thread the country together. Mahatma Gandhi gave me the honor of the national language, and Subhas Chandra Bose, in my words, gave the slogan "You give me blood, and I will give you freedom," which brought the blood of the entire nation to a boil. Because of this immense love, on September 14, 1949, I received the glorious honor of becoming the official language in independent India. But today, as I look around, I feel immense pain as a mother. In the blind race of globalization, I feel as if a "cultural cataract" has clouded the eyes of today's young generation. They can see foreign languages and western lifestyles very clearly, but their own roots and cultural values appear blurry. This is a kind of cultural myopia (nearsightedness), where the children raised in my own courtyard hesitate to speak me. Ignoring my natural light in the race for foreign languages, the mistake is made of considering me a symbol of backwardness or a mere ritual celebrated just one day a year. When I am alienated in my own home, that pain cannot be described in any dictionary. However, my message for the new generation is clear and full of maternal love. You may learn English, French, or any language of the world, advance immensely, and broaden your global vision, because this is absolutely necessary for technological development. Definitely touch the infinite heights of the sky, but never let your roots and inner vision blur. Children may travel the whole world, but when they return to their mother's embrace, the tears of solace that brim in their eyes—I am that eternal solace. I am not merely the dry language of files, but the brightest light of your family values and beautiful dreams. My vision is no longer confined only to the shelves of old books. I am moving forward in the world with a futuristic "laser vision". I opened the eyes of the world by echoing in the United Nations General Assembly through the vigorous voice of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, and today I see the Prime Minister of the country making India's mark on global platforms using my words. The indentured laborers who crossed the seas holding the Ramcharitmanas to their chests centuries ago—it is because of them that today I have kept India alive in the hearts of the diaspora from Mauritius, Fiji, and Suriname to America and Britain. The world's largest tech companies and Artificial Intelligence are building new algorithms in my language today. They know very well that the path to reaching the hearts of millions of Indians passes through my trails. Now, I am ready to take a magnificent new flight. I am waiting for those golden days when research will be conducted on me in every major university in the world. When bright children from remote villages will study high-level medical and engineering courses in my language and become successful doctors, engineers, and scientists. Then, language will not be an obstacle in the path of their dreams, but the strongest bridge. I am Hindi, I have turned every difficulty into an opportunity. Just as the supreme duty of an eye surgeon is to restore physical eyesight to illuminate the world, my eternal duty is to provide coming generations with their cultural inner vision. With physical sight, we only see the mortal world, but with inner vision, we recognize our soul and true self. Here, songs of love are composed, and complex formulas of science are also threaded together. The children who grow up listening to my lullabies will always have clear inner vision. No matter where they go in the world, they will never forget the earthy fragrance of their soil. This infinite expansion of mine will never end, because I am Hindi, and the self-respect of Hindi will always remain immortal, ageless, and resplendent. > I am Hindi... > I reside in every vision, > I beat in every heart... > I am Hindi, I shall remain Hindi, > I will bloom in every era, in every time, > I am made of the light of culture, > I will write the golden sky of the future. > The ten directions also say to me, > 'You are immortal, you are great,' > I am the Bindi on the forehead of India, > Every word of mine is a new flight. - Dr. Suresh Pandey Eye Surgeon, Author, Motivational Speaker, Cyclist, Nationalist Thinker, Kota #HindiDiwas #HindiDiwas2026 #ProudToBeIndian #HindiLanguage #IndianCulture #MotherTongue #InspirationalHindi #VoiceOfIndia #DrSureshPandey #InnerVision #India #CulturalHeritage #HindiPride

No comments:

Post a Comment